AnsweredAssumed Answered

LLAWP is not comming up on IIS 6.0 and ISAPI filters is not getting enabled

Question asked by ksshet on Aug 26, 2011
Latest reply on Nov 9, 2012 by iammi
Hi All,

In Short I did : Installed IIS, created Website, Installed WebAgent, Configured it and enabled it, Applied ISAPI filter setting to that website, Restart at every step.

Now After this, LLAWP process is not comming up and I can see the ISAPI filter is not getting enabled. Its priority shows as "Unknown" and Its not up with Green Arrow. Screen Shot attached.

When I try to run LLAWP using command line, getting this below error :

[26/Aug/2011:19:42:14] [Info] [CA WebAgent IPC] [776] [CSmIpcEvent::WaitForEvent] Time-out interval elapsed, but the event's state is nonsignaled
[26/Aug/2011:19:42:15] [Info] [CA WebAgent IPC] [776] [CSmIpcEvent::WaitForEvent] Time-out interval elapsed, but the event's state is nonsignaled
[26/Aug/2011:19:42:15] [Info] [CA WebAgent IPC] [776] [CSmIpcEvent::WaitForEvent] Time-out interval elapsed, but the event's state is nonsignaled

Web Agent Version = 6QMR5, Build = 824, Update = 0

Also, I did couple of times Installation and Un -Installation of IIS, Agent, and ran smreghost command to overwrite trusted host component.

Attachments

Outcomes