AnsweredAssumed Answered

Sharepoint Powerpack - not displaying Services -- FarmDetails ERROR

Question asked by mac-skye on Oct 7, 2011
Latest reply on Oct 14, 2011 by mac-skye
I am unable to see metrics such as Excel, etc... and believe it has something to do with the following error I found in the IntroscopeAgent.Sharepoint_Services_and_Event_Monitor_Agent -- however, I cant seem to find any information about how to try to fix this... or any reference to it at all!

10/05/11 11:55:38 AM GMT-05 [ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.SPMonitorConstants] Exception while reading the farm version. Considering version 12 as default
10/05/11 11:55:38 AM GMT-05 [ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.FarmDetails] Problem in getting farm details. Going to sleep for: 60000 ms.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at com.wily.powerpack.SharePoint.agent.monitor.discovery.FarmDetails.GetAllFarmServers()
at com.wily.powerpack.SharePoint.agent.monitor.discovery.FarmDetails.FarmAutoDiscovery()
10/05/11 11:55:38 AM GMT-05 [ERROR] [IntroscopeAgent.FarmService] Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at com.wily.powerpack.SharePoint.agent.monitor.farmservices.FarmService.AddDefaultServices()
at com.wily.powerpack.SharePoint.agent.monitor.farmservices.FarmService.ThreadFunction(Object obj)

Anyone have this problem/error?

Outcomes