Chris_Hackett

A Message from the New York City CA Clarity User Group User Community

Discussion created by Chris_Hackett Employee on Jul 20, 2010
Latest reply on Aug 25, 2010 by Chris_Hackett
A Message from the New York City CA Clarity User Group User Community
Hi. I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer. It has been a hot one!

Tammi and I are working on rebooting the NYC user's group. We are very excited and have a really great meeting planned for September 16th. We will have speakers from CA covering topics such as Personal dashboarding and Resource Management. So please hold the date!

In the meantime, we wanted to send out the new welcome message to all members and to remind everyone what the goals for the group are.

The NYC Clarity CA User Group is a community focused on project and portfolio management (PPM).

The User Group provides a great way of networking with others, enhancing and sharing your experiences about the PPM tool, especially with rolling out new functionality, getting prepared for upgrades and etc.

We also look forward to new members joining this community.

For more information on the NYC Clarity CA User Group please contact us, James Chan or Tammi Reel. You can reach us by searching for us either in the NYC Clarity CA User Group or individually. We will be glad to answer any of your questions. We look forward to meeting all of you. We are in the process of planning some great networking events. Please let us know if you would like to become a board member as well.

https://communities.ca.com/

Use your Support Online account to login.

My CA -> My Communities -> New York City CA Clarity User Group

So please, check the new site out! We look forward to seeing you in on the boards!

Keep in mind that the communities are run by the users not by CA. CA is just here to facilitate and provide what the group needs to ensure success.

Stay updated on CA Clarity™ PPM user news – Sign up for the email newsletter exclusive to CA Clarity PPM users today.

Outcomes