ca.portal.admin

Re: Is this difficult?

Discussion created by ca.portal.admin on Mar 29, 2008
Did you find the IDMS Programmers? I have worked with IDMS since 1985 as well as DB2. Thanks, Joan --- ""Petzold, Lutz"" wrote: > It depends. Theoretically, there are a LOT of > IDMS/ADSO programmers around. > More then C+ and Java I'd say. And they switch jobs > less often too I think. > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Joe Cates [mailTo:Joe_Cates@FC.MCPS.K12.MD.US] > Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 1:26 PM > To: IDMS-L@LISTSERV.IUASSN.COM > Subject: Is this difficult? > > > Hello IDMSers. Just to satisfy my curiosity, how > difficult do you think it > would be to recruit IDMS capable programmers, > analysts etc? We have ongoing > debates here regarding the impossibility of doing > this. Is it really so in > the real world? You can email me directly. Thanks. > > Joe S Cates, C.C.P. > Database Analyst > Office of Global Access Technology > Montgomery County Public Schools > Rockville, MD 20850 > email: Joe_Cates@fc.mcps.k12.md.us > > This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged > information. If you > think you have received this e-mail in error, please > advise the sender by > reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail > immediately. Thank you. Aetna
"
IDMS Public Discussion Forum
IDMS-L@LISTSERV.IUASSN.COM
SMTP
SMTP

Normal

Normal
Re: Is this difficult?
"It's all in the money. Off shore work cost's next to nothing.

The same problem applies to retraining.

Dick

Richard Pierce
(617) 973-8911
richard.pierce@state.ma.us

Outcomes