AnsweredAssumed Answered

Calendar Time and Nsql

Question asked by BeckyHilton on Jan 5, 2012
Latest reply on Jan 6, 2012 by Dave
I'm trying to create a portlet which shows the allocation for resources but I don't think I can use the OOTB data providers so I was going to try to use an nsql query. I have two approaches that I was thinking about taking and each one I have a question about. I can go with either solution. I also have a question about the usage and if anyone has an example of how to use the Calendar Time in nsql because the documentation on it wasn't super clear.

but on to my questions:

1. Ideally we'd like to have it so that the user could to a back and forth on the allocation like you can do on the Resource >Allocations >Detail page but if we can't do that with an nsql query. Is this possible?

2. Let the user select a start date and then show the x number of months after the start month. I've been able to implement this solution partially but I'm stuck on getting the headers to show the months instead of the hardcoded names I have for them (like FTE_month_1)

So I'm basically looking to display:

Program
Project
State - Approved/Not Approved
Resource Name
Country
Employee Type
Allocation (6 months of data)

I'm also looking to include several custom attributes outside of these but I already know how to include them. I can provide the query that I've developed if need be.

Please let me know if you have any more questions as I can include more information as needed

Outcomes