AnsweredAssumed Answered

V13 : Oddity in Studio Navigation

Question asked by Dave on Jan 27, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 2, 2012 by another_martink
Anyone else see this (or is it just me? :sad )

I am building a load of portlets / object config etc in a V13 development environment (just a POC at this stage to generate some interest) and I notice that often when I am "in" a PORTLET config (e.g. I am editing the list FIELDS) then the "portlet" seems to get "lost".... what happens is that the page title stops displaying the portlet name (its displays some corrupted info instead) and then when I click "Return" (which should take me back to the portlet screen, I end up instead in the OBJECT list screen (typically with the last object search I have done) :wacko:

Its NOT a problem really, since the 'saves' all save OK, its more like the system has just lost the navigation route.
I have worked round the issue just by adding the portlet I am working at any given time on to my "Favourites" menu so I can get back to where I need to be quickly (the "Favourites" menu is great by the way! cool) )

Anyway, just a bit odd.

* - edit : oh yeah, as I've said before I'm on a completely unsupported "stack" doing this POC/DEV work so I'm not going raise a case (and it is not really a problem, just a "quirk")

Outcomes