Clarity

• 1.  CAPA Integration for V13

Posted Mar 08, 2012 10:20 AM
    I am trying to find any documentation on the integration of CAPA for v13 but can't seem to find it. I have the v12 documents that we used, but we are in the process of upgrading our CAPA content for V13 and I suspect the process may be a bit different. Namely, I cannot find the new GlobalCapaMo.gif, GlobalCapa.gif, and GlobalCapaStd.gif files if in fact they exist. Also, it appears the header.vxsl file is still based on v12, so I don't think that is being used in v13, though I could be wrong.

I know the NSA has a CAPA Learn Link setting that didn't exist in v12. I have put the URL in there after I published the Player Package and restarted services but nothing changes and the Installation documentation for v13 doesn't really go into detail about this setting or what else is supposed to be set. And since those gif files do not currently exist out of the box in the evolution1 or evolution2 folders I am not sure if CAPA integration for V13 was fully planned out.

I am happy to make my own CAPA images, I just need to know if they should be the same names and where to put them and what files to change.

• 2.  RE: CAPA Integration for V13
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 08, 2012 03:35 PM
    There were already differences in v12.1 compared to previous versions.
    See CAPA Content Installation/Configuration Question
    http://www.linkedin.com/groups/CAPA-Content-Installation-Configuration-Question-2076955.S.86139202?qid=f65e166a-b08f-4321-aa2c-c2a31f74933d&trk=group_most_popular-0-b-ttl&goback=.con.gmp_2076955
    Maybe that might help you.

Martti K.