aaspres

Job Opening: Clarity Administrator, Omaha

Discussion created by aaspres on Apr 9, 2012
I'm looking for a Clarity Administrator to join and help grow our Clarity Team at TD Ameritrade.

If you're eager to work in a challenging and fast paced Clarity environment, as well as become a part of a truly talented and supportive team of top-notch Clarity talent, please forward me your resume at anthony.aspres@tdameritrade.com.

I'm currently to fill a position in Omaha. Though an understanding of Clarity and Clarity Admin experience areimportant, this is a junior to mid-level Clarity position where attitude, drive, willingness to grow and a focus on client service and satisfaction are much more important.

following is the job description

Job Title: Clarity Administrator
Category: Information Technology
Req #: tdam-00010005MDCE
Recruiter: Mohamed Bakerywala

Job Description:
Clarity Administrator I
Hiring Manager: Anthony Aspres

Role: This position is responsible for the functional development and enhancement of the CA Clarity PPM tool, as well as the continuous improvement of related project portfolio management policies and processes.

Responsibilities:

Ongoing production support, configuration and development of all functional aspects of the CA Clarity system

Create and run ad-hoc reports on the information in the CA Clarity database

Leveraging knowledge of Demand, Resource, Project, and Portfolio Management processes as they apply to use of Clarity

Working with management to elicit, analyze, review and document functional requirements for the Clarity system

Work with CA and other vendors to achieve firm's Clarity related deliverables and troubleshoot application issues

Acting as CA Clarity Subject Matter Expert (SME), providing guidance and direction on system functionality and limitations, as well as custom reports, workflow and portlet development

Providing CA Clarity best practices in helping define future state

Managing efforts to enhance the CA Clarity system

Creating and executing XOG scripts

Identifying, documenting, and performing periodic system maintenance activities

Assisting in the development of test scripts for validating upgrades/fix patches

Analyzing data for process problems and assess defects and time delays in process

Participating in making improvement to existing processes

Educating the firm about the Clarity System and how it relates to PMO processes and frameworks

Providing CA Clarity system performance reports in accordance with the PMO requirements in order to support executive decision making

Working with PMO process development staff to implement establish portfolio value metrics used in portfolio value analysis and reporting

Working with senior management and PMO staff to continuously review and improve relative processes and drive efficiency

Outcomes