AnsweredAssumed Answered

User not taken to default home page upon login to Clarity

Question asked by Pamala on Apr 11, 2012
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2012 by Dave
We have a user that is not taken to her default home page when initially signing into Clarity. Instead she is taken to the collaboration tab of a project to which she normally has view only access but when this occurs she has additional authority because she was able to add an issue to the project accidentally.

What we know so far:
When signing into Clarity using a new explorer window she is taken directly to the collaboration tab of Project A and has the authority to add an issue to this project.

If she navigates to projects and then navigates to Project A, she no longer has authority to add an issue and cannot see the issue which she previously entered. Her access rights have been returned to normal.

If she logs out of clarity and logs back in using the same window (does not close down explorer) she is taken to her normal home page which is the general overview page.

I had her sign into Clarity from a different machine and she was taken to her normal home page, I did not have her try it on this machine from a new window.

I used her machine to log into Clarity and I too went to the collaboration tab of Project A.

We have reset her default home to the general overview page and this did not resolve the problem.

We are running clarity v.12.1.0

Where do we look next to determine what is causing this?

Outcomes