Clarity

• 1.  Role Capacity Portlet

Posted Apr 13, 2012 02:58 PM
    I'm trying to configure a portlet but I can't figure out where on the admin side the portlet/view exists. To get to the portlet select Services > Team > Role Capacity. When I go to configure it from the Main App side it shows the name as Role Capacity and the system provider as Investment Role Capacity. I checked on the investment object and it has a Role Investments - Capacity view. When I make changes to that view I don't see them change in the Main App. Any pointers on how to find it on the admin side would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Role Capacity Portlet
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 16, 2012 03:28 PM
    If you look at the general properties of the portlet it does say
    projmgr.npioRoleCapacity and System data provider
    Investment Role Capacity

or for projects projmgr.invRoleCapacity and System Provider
    Investment Role Capacity

but there is not such portlets.

There is a portlet ID = 5003002
    projmgr.roleCapacity System Provider
    Roles with Resource Aggregation which looks more like the Role capacity view than the Investment View: Role Investments - Capacity

Have not tried if changing the portlet copnfiguration will change the portlet.

There are system portles which are not available for user configuration.
    On the other hand the Investment object instances are not accessibple directly through the navigation menu, but throgh filtered by the investment type and maybe therefore the changes in the investment object view are not directly viewed in the GUI either.
    (You did publish, didn't you and logged out and in again?)

Martti K.