AnsweredAssumed Answered

v13 Header links

Question asked by Chris_Shaffer_hcsc on May 2, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 3, 2012 by sk2
I have two questions and its more nit picky instead of an actual problem but I think it could really be helpful if it works out.

I love the "Bookshelf" that CA provided that shows with the Help link in 13. Is this something us as a customer can add / remove from? The reason I ask is that sometimes we come across certain users who I may not want to have access to the "Administration Guide" as a user. Sure we could do some things and implement it per the documentation, but they do not understand the support aspect of it. I assume if I wanted to remove these from the help link that we could is it is on our local install?

On the flip side, if we have an elaborate process for adding resources to projects, could we put the documentation in here? While CAPA is great, there are some things that just don't warrant that much effort, especially if its policies and such we want to hang.

My second question is around what file builds the header links? We have spend the past two years getting resources used to the term CAPA and what to click on (sounds crazy but its true). I would like to rename "Learn" to "CAPA" in the header. Is this possible somehow?

Outcomes