AnsweredAssumed Answered

Offline TimeSheet - probably global rights problem

Question asked by capgemini.support.1 on Jun 14, 2012
Latest reply on Sep 20, 2012 by capgemini.support.1
HI.

pleas help if you any idea why i cannot receive with one user offline timesheet in xls and with another it is not posiible and it give me this error - in attached pic

i have those rigths set regardign timesheet

Offline Timesheet - Download Allows resource access to download the offline timesheet template from the Account Settings: Software Downloads page. Group:
Offline Timesheet - Download Allows resource access to download the offline timesheet template from the Account Settings: Software Downloads page. Group:
Offline Timesheets Time Period - XOG Access Allows user to import and export Offline Timesheets Time Period instances using the XML Open Gateway interface. Group:
Offline Timesheets Time Period - XOG Access Allows user to import and export Offline Timesheets Time Period instances using the XML Open Gateway interface.

Time Period - XOG Access Allows user to import and export Time Period instances using the XML Open Gateway interface. Resource
Timesheets - Approve All Allows user to approve all submitted timesheets in the system. Group:
Timesheets - Edit All Allows user to edit all timesheets in the system. Group:
Timesheets - Navigate Allows user to access the timesheets list page. The user will only be able to see timesheets the user has edit or approve timesheets rights over. Group:

thank you a lot
BR
Michal

Outcomes