Connie_Fu

Tuesday Tips: Where Do I Configure These Portlets?

Discussion created by Connie_Fu on Jun 27, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 6, 2013 by Nei_Lojas_Renner_SA
There are some portlets that do allow users to change the user level configuration, and (some) can be seen from the Portlets list in Clarity Studio, but are configured on objects on system level.

This week's post is intended to be a group effort involving you :) We will start with a few, please feel free to add other portlets that are not obvious as to where system level configuration can be done.

1. Organizer > Tasks
System level configuration is to be done on the Admin > Studio > Objects > Assignment object > Views > Organizer Task List.

2. Overview > My Projects
(12.1.1 and above only) System level configuration is to be done on the Admin > Studio > Objects > Project object > Views > My Projects

3. Resource Planning > Capacity > a role > Allocations > Capacity > Role Investments - Capacity
System level configuration is to be done on the Admin > Studio > Objects > Investment object > Views > Role Investments - Capacity

4. Resource Planning > Investments > filter for an investment OBS unit > click on the Investments icon for an OBS unit > OBS Investments portlet
System level configuration is to be done on the Admin > Studio > Objects > Investment object > Views > OBS Investment

Credit: Kathryn Ellis of CA Support

Outcomes