AnsweredAssumed Answered

Tasks in Database Not Showing In OWB

Question asked by Owen_R on Jul 3, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 24, 2012 by Chris_Hackett
Hi All

I have a custom portlet which gets ETC data from an assignment and rolls it up to phase level. This portlet is showing me 7 hours of ETC, and this is the only ETC on the project.

When I look in OWB I cannot find the task nor any ETC at all, yet if I dive in to the database I can find a record in PRASSIGNMENT with that 7 hours on.

Specific things about this project:

It's one of a number of child projects underneath a master. The task that keeps coming back looks like it was previously deleted with actuals (there is another assignment record with 0 ETC but some actuals) and it has an external ID of ~DTPxxxx.

I can't find any records with last updated by of -99 nor any locks, so I can only presume that the fact that it was previously deleted/and is in a hierarchy might be causing the issue. I've tried clearing the external ID field via direct update and also taken the project out of its hierarchy but I still can't see the task anywhere in Clarity or OWB.

I don't really want to have to update PRASSIGNMENT.PRESTUM directly but it looks like it might be the only way to get the figures correct in my portlet. Has anybody come across this before?

Thanks

Owen

Outcomes