Harvest

• 1.  Using Web Services for integration with CA SCM

Posted Jul 18, 2012 04:08 PM
    Is anyone using Web Services to integrate with CA SCM (12.1sp3). I have need to get change order info from our ticketing tool (tivoli) and defect info from QC and update the package form.
    I'm just getting into the Web Services technology and looking for anything that can be shared or advice.
    Thanks,

• 2.  RE: Using Web Services for integration with CA SCM

Posted Jul 27, 2012 08:30 AM
    Hello Cristopher.

Have you tried the SOA Integration Bridge. It allows you to integrate CA SCM with CA Service Desk Manager, HP Quality Center and CA Endevor.
    Also, I don't think it is open for customization or integration with other tools.

Can anyone confirm this and if there are any changes with SOA IB r12.1?

Best regards,
    Ricardo Bernardino

• 3.  RE: Using Web Services for integration with CA SCM

Posted May 03, 2013 11:30 AM
    We are working on something similar, but we are using the pureSCM product to accomplish it. Not sure if pureSCM has a connector for tivoli, but that might be an avenue for you to explore.

• 4.  RE: Using Web Services for integration with CA SCM

Posted Feb 26, 2014 06:07 AM

Hi All,

is there any way  i can  customize soa integration bridge so that i can integrate ca scm with my application(pega)? 

or is it possible to use web service ontop of soa integration bridge to achieve the same? 

thanks in advance.

• 5.  RE: Using Web Services for integration with CA SCM
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 29, 2013 02:21 PM
      |   view attached
    Christopher, we have implemented a number of integrations using our Trilogy product - CA Harvest, HP QC, Service Desk, Remedy, etc. Here is a link to a video that shows how we integrate with QC, for example. I have also attached our Trilogy User Guide so that you can see how simple it is to create these type of integrations.

Let me know if we can do anything to help or if you'd like a copy of Trilogy to 'play' with.

Onwards.

Attachment(s)

pdf
    TRILOGY2.3Guide.pdf   3.13 MB 1 version