AnsweredAssumed Answered

Create Request with Properties

Question asked by adziadowicz on Sep 17, 2012
Latest reply on Sep 24, 2012 by adziadowicz
Hello,

I'm stuck on creating a request with properties using SOAP 'createRequest' webservices. According to documetation adding
<propertyValues>
<string>props__</string>
</propertyValues>

Should do the trick, but it is not..

My category has three properties, originaly named "Property_One", "Property_Two" and "Property_Three" and there is no validation rules for them. Just a text

Tickets gets created and the properties label are there but no values

I have tried putting all kinds of diffrent things in the 'props__' : ("aa", "bb", ''cc" or ["aa", "bb", ''cc"], with quotes, without quotes. I have tried to hardcode the values in inline text:

<propertyValues>
<string>aa</string>
<string>bb</string>
</propertyValues>

Nothing, no values for properties, all I get is appearing/disappearing of "-" in the values of properties in a ticket and this is std log:

09/17 10:49:18.95 HEISDMTT001.ah spelsrvr 1732 ERROR pcexec.c 6177 Spell interp failed at api::validate_property (...) api.spl:4507: Math argument type mismatch
09/17 10:49:18.95 HEISDMTT001.ah spelsrvr 1732 ERROR pcexec.c 6177 Spell interp failed at api::validate_property (...) api.spl:4508: Math argument type mismatch
09/17 10:49:18.95 HEISDMTT001.ah spelsrvr 1732 ERROR api.spl 4299 Error validating property: . Skipping set_val()

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Adam

Attachments

Outcomes