Clarity

• 1.  Calendar Data - Work Days/Non-Work Days

Posted Oct 02, 2012 03:51 PM
    Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where in the Clarity Database I may find the table(s) containing work days/non-work days for a given calendar? Imagine it would join off the PRCALENDAR table.

We are on 12.1. Any and all input is welcome.

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Calendar Data - Work Days/Non-Work Days
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 02, 2012 04:21 PM
    You would have to look at the daily availability slices in prj_blb_slices for a resource which is attached to that calender without any personal additions.

Martti K.

• 3.  RE: Calendar Data - Work Days/Non-Work Days

Posted Oct 08, 2012 02:31 PM
    Thanks Martti...That did the ol' trick!!!!!!!

• 4.  RE: Calendar Data - Work Days/Non-Work Days

Posted Oct 03, 2012 02:55 AM
    Hi.

NBI_RESOURCE_FACTS will give you some capacity datas.

In this example the monthly capacity of each resource (in days)

Hope it helps...
    Fred
    SELECT  RF.RESOURCE_ID,
            TRUNC(RF.FACT_DATE, 'MONTH'),
            SUM(RF.AVAILABLE_HOURS)/8
    FROM    NIKU.NBI_RESOURCE_FACTS RF
    GROUP BY RF.RESOURCE_ID, TRUNC(RF.FACT_DATE, 'MONTH')

• 5.  RE: Calendar Data - Work Days/Non-Work Days

Posted Oct 03, 2012 05:34 AM
    Not a direct answer to your question -but one common reason for wanting to get at this data is as part of an integration that can set resource calendar working/non working days on the basis of input from an external leave authorisation system. If you are prepared to use (a non-documented aspect of ) XOG then can see a template by which you could do this in the <Calendar> tag within the OOTB "rsm_resources_write.xml" file. This gives you a way of either specifying or reading individual shift times and working/non working days. If want to specify that a resource should have days in their calendar next week marked as non-working then we could use XOG to include the following tag in a resource write file:
    <Calendar baseCalendar="Standard" resetCalendar="false">
    <Days>
    <Day isWorkDay="false" start="2012-10-08" finish="2012-10-12"/>
    </Days>
    </Calendar>

for example. The XSD file which handles the above, by the way, is "nikuxog_calendar.xsd" - that contains a little more documentation of how to use the calendar tag.
    We can also read out resource calendar working day data via this route of course -there is always the possibility of a GEL script which could read the data and put it into a custom table so that it could be got at via an NSQL query. Probably more complex than your needs require however.

• 6.  Re: RE: Calendar Data - Work Days/Non-Work Days

Posted May 16, 2016 03:36 PM

Even though it's not directly answering the original question, this answer just saved my day.

Thanks a lot

• 7.  Re: Calendar Data - Work Days/Non-Work Days

Posted May 17, 2016 03:25 PM

It's always good to discover that one of my random meanderings helped someone! 

Phil