When you configure the JBoss application server as a web service, it automatically runs when the computer starts.
Follow these steps:
- Browse to the JBoss community download websiteand download the jboss-native-2.0.9-windows-x86-ssl.zip file.
- Copy and decompress the jboss-native-2.0.9-windows-x86-ssl.zip file to the following directory:
Note: gm_install is the CA Identity Governance installation directory.
New directories and files are created.
- Create a backup of the service.bat file in the following subdirectory:
- Edit the service.bat file in the gm_install\eurekify-jboss\bin subdirectory as follows:
- Search the file and replace the string batwith the string <Install-location>\ca-gm-run.bat. (Make sure it points to the right location)
- File is located under CA-RCM-12.6.x-Core\Utils&Conf\JBossEAP6
- Locate and delete the following strings in the file:
- > run.log
- >> run.log
- > shutdown.log
- >> shutdown.log
- Save changes to the file.
- In the standalone file set the welcome parameter from “true” to “false”.
- Open a command line window from the Start menu and navigate to this directory:
- Enter service install.