During the month of July 2016, here are the updates to ideas. The goal of these monthly updates is to give you one place each month to see which ideas statuses have changed so that you can focus your attention to the updates that may be important to you and your team.
The list below is sorted by the status and then the category or product. For details on why the status was changed, just click on the link to the idea and check out our comments and notes.
Delivered: These features are GA! Comment on them to tell us what you think of them.
- Service Virtualization - Abort deployment of VS when port and path not unique
Currently Planned - We have these in our backlog as a high priority and our team is working to get them into the next major or minor release. Your comments are valuable here as we're in the process of building.
- Common Components - LISA Workstation Integration with Version control tool
- Service Virtualization - Improved Virtual Service Monitoring/Tracking
- Service Virtualization - VSEasy to not overwrite already existing services
Wish Listed - We agree these are important ideas but either need more information or don't have it planned yet for a release. We've placed it in our agile backlog for prioritization. Vote for these ideas to move them up the priority list!
- Service Virtualization - ISO 8583 protocol support in SV
Not Planned - We don't feel these ideas are aligned to our product strategy. They are not planned for now or future.
- Service Virtualization - Change of VSE Log Level From Dev Test Console