CA Service Virtualization /CA Application Test
We are pleased to announce that DevTest 10.0 including CA Service Virtualization and CA Application Test is generally available (GA) as of December 21, 2016. We have a lot of new and exciting features in 10.0. Below are the highlights in our new release. Keep an eye out for additional videos, how-to's and best practices as we head into the new year.
CA Service Virtualization 10.0 Highlights:
- New workflows for creating tests
- From an existing Virtual Service
- SWAGGER 2.0
- RR Pairs
- Updated support for Virtual Services created from SWAGGER 2.0
- VS Config to change HTTP configuration of existing VS’s in the DevTest Portal
- Integration API for automating VS creation in SWAGGER 2.0
- New Integration with CA API Management- Capture the request and response data for APIs that are managed by CA API Gateway. Then create baselines and virtual services for the APIs. (CAI)
- Mainframe Enhancements
- Mainframe Transaction Virtualization with full agent configuration, transaction creation and virtual service creation right in the DevTest Portal.
- CICS Virtual Service Recording and Copybook Bundles in the DevTest Portal
- Added support for CICS transactions that contain fragmented comm areas and CICS LINK Temporary Storage Queues (TSQ)
- Support for CTG 9.2 and below
- Mainframe Support for CICS in Portal from Capture
- Added transaction lists to Copybook Mapping Tab
CA Application Test 10.0 Highlights:
- Import and Create tests in Swagger 2.0
- New Integration with Agile Central (Rally) automatically sync test run results from the DevTest Portal to the CA Agile Central tool.
- New HP ALM Plugin for DevTest 64-Bit so that you can load and run a CA Application Test test case as a Quality Center test from the HP Quality Center suite.
- New Coordinator and Simulator views in the DevTest Portal
Related Links (Be sure to check back after the new year for additional links, instructions and videos)