I was tired of the error message when I open EEM and while searching, I found in an issue how to install the EEM certificate for Internet Explorer.
I post it here so ther is another place to search for.
1. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted Sites
2. Click the Sites button and add the EEM server to the list of trusted
for example: https://<EEM hostname>
3. Restart Internet Explorer (IE)
4. Once IE is restarted navigate to the EEM home page (https://<EEM
5. Click the: Continue to this website (not recommended) link.
6. Once the EEM home login page loads you will see a "Certificate Error"
button near the browser address bar. Click this and select View Certificate.
7. Continue to add/install the certificate
8. On the Certificate Store dialog, select Place all certificates in the
following store, then browse and select "Trusted Root Certificate
9. Select OK and complete the process.
10. Restart the browser and navigate to the EEM home page. You should no
longer be getting the security certificate error.