CA View and CA Deliver Release 12.2 have reached “complete” GA, which includes Increment 5 (the final increment).
Highlights of CA View Release 12.2 include the following new features and enhancements, and much more. For details, see the CA View documentation space, starting with the Release Notes.
- Retro dating of reports as they are archived into the CA View database
- JOB mode, a new online mode that lets you collect and retain job information independent from archived reports
- Emailing of reports or jobs using an online command, from all of the CA View online modes
- SARGRW, a new general purpose reporting utility that provides free-format control statements to create reports
- Support for password phrases and composite keys
Highlights of CA Deliver Release 12.2 include the following new features and enhancements, and much more. For details, see the CA Deliver documentation space, starting with the Release Notes.
- Support for password phrases
- Increased checkpoint size
- Improved performance and enhanced support for processing dynamic reports
You can install CA View and CA Deliver Release 12.2 by using either CA Chorus Software Manager (CA CSM) or the PAX files. See the Download Center on CA Support Online for the files that you need. For instructions to perform each type of installation, see the bookshelves mentioned earlier, especially the Installation Guide for each product.
If you are running a prior increment of CA View and CA Deliver Release 12.2, you can install the updates for Increment 5 and the complete GA from these pages:
- CA View Maintenance Grid
- CA Deliver Maintenance Grid
- CA DRAS Solutions
- EBC Solutions (EBC is the common database driver for CA Output Management products)
If you are using CA Output Management Web Viewer, install its most current maintenance from its maintenance grid.