Attached Perl script (or .exe version) makes it possible to activate the baseline function in bulk for selected QoS entries based on regex selections on:
- qos name
Note: the baseline commands are generated in c:\temp\report_nimsoft_set_baseline.txt, it's up to you to execute the generated standard baseline commands
Example1: generate baseline commands for all QoS names containing cpu_usage: (result file is: c:\temp\report_nimsoft_set_baseline.txt)
perl nimsoft_baseline.pl -k"y" -q"CPU_USAGE"
Example2: generate baseline commands for all QoS entries containing cpu or memory and coming from the probe cdm:
perl nimsoft_set_baseline.pl -k"y" -q"cpu|memory" -o"cdm"
Example3: generate baseline commands for all QoS created by the probes cdm, net_connect,url_response:
perl nimsoft_set_baseline.pl -k"y" -o"cdm|net_connect|url_response"
Version 0.5 has:
- perl nimsoft_list_baseline.pl was added
- compiled versions do now cleanup temp files
- added compiled versions (in case your Perl has not all needed packages)
Note: this is only an example Perl to create baseline definitions in bulk. It must be enhanced with:
- the generated command file has still the baseline_engine path hardcoded
- the generated commands use only the baseline_engine on the master hub