Responsibilities and functions
Please note that in the event CA Technologies receives inquiry from an enrollee about the status of pending enrollment and there is a User Administrator at site, we will inform the caller that the site has a UA and provide name of UA.
User Administration resources
- Requesting the User Administrator role
- Use the Help Document which will guide you through the User Administration functions and tasks.
Revoking another User Administrator's access
- User Administrators can revoke the access of another User Administrator at their site. User Administrators cannot remove their own access.
- Click the View/Edit icon next to the user whose UA access will be removed. This will bring up a detail page with two tabs, Update Site Access and Revoke Site Access.
- On the Update Site Access tab, uncheck the User Administrator checkbox and click the Update button. You will see a message that the update was successful
Removing your own User Administrator Access
To remove your own User Administrator access, if there is another UA at your site, request that they remove your access using the function described above.If you are the only User Administrator at your site and there will be a replacement, it is recommended that you first approve the replacement User Administrator, then request that person to revoke your access. If there will not be a replacement User Administrator and you are the only UA at the site, please open a support issue either online by selecting "
Online" as the product or by contacting CA Customer Care.