This article focuses on how to access the course material if a student is enrolled for a virtual class training.
After student receives registration notification, perform the following:
- Locate email from CAGlobalEducation@learn.ca.com and click on the LINK to access the training guides
- A new window will open prompting user to enter the login credentials.
- If student is CA Partner, use same credential used for the Partner Portal.
- If student is CA Customer use forgot password option to reset the password and login.
- Browse through Training Schedule > Current Registrations
- Scroll or use Search to locate the activity and click Start
- If you have pop-up blockers, turn them off
- Click Start to launch the guides
- Note: This step is only necessary if you have pop-up blockers enabled
- If using Google Chrome, the zip file downloads within a new window
- Open and save the files
- If using Internet Explorer, the zip file is available within the same window (older versions may open in a new window)
- Save the files.
- Click Yes to Have you completed this activity?
- Click OK