January 2nd, 2017
To: CA Client Automation Customers
From: The CA Technologies CA Client Automation Content Team
Subject: CA Client Automation Content Weekly Summary
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we provide a weekly summary of latest software detection signatures and security patches published.
The following security patches and software detection signatures were published by the CA Content Team from 24th December, 2016 to 30th December, 2016.
No Individual Patches Published This Week
No Roll-up Patches Published This Week
Newly Published Software Detection Signatures:
- CA RA Continuous Delivery Director 6.2
- CA RA Continuous Delivery Director 6.2 [Linux]
- CA RA Continuous Delivery Director 6.3
- CA RA Continuous Delivery Director 6.3 [Linux]
- CA Release Automation Agent 6.3
- CA Release Automation Agent 6.3 [Linux]
- CA Release Automation CLI 6.3
- CA Release Automation CLI 6.3 [Linux]
- CA Release Automation Repository 6.3
- CA Release Automation Repository 6.3 [Linux]
- CA Release Automation Server 6.3
- CA Release Automation Server 6.3 [Linux]
Total - 12
Modified Application Detection Signatures:
No Modified Application Detection Signatures Published This Week
Please visit the CA Client Automation product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ for latest information.
Please refer to this document for an updated supported content scope and publication goals - https://support.ca.com/phpdocs/0/5585/5585_Supported_Content.pdf
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
CA Content Team