Dear Community Members,
We have two quick things to share before jumping into our Q&A for the week.
1. There's only one week left to save $300 on Main Event CA PPM (Clarity) training at the beautiful La Cantera Resort & Spa in San Antonio, TX: April 23-27, 2017. See the 5 Reasons People Love Our Clarity Training Event.
1. Find the Mail Host File for Jaspersoft.
2. Crystal Report's ShowPH Grouping.
3. Link the Latest Status Report to the Project List Page.
4. Project Close Process: Zero-ing ETC.
Please feel free to comment on any alternative answers you've found.
We love your input (always).
Which file contains the mail host for Jaspersoft on the JS server?
Check out the js.quartz.properties file in the <tomcat>/webapps/reportservice/WEB-INF folder.
Edit the following settings. (Mine are in Linux, so I am using localhost as the smtp server.)
I’m sure it’s just my limited understanding of Crystal, but can someone tell me how the ShowPH formula is grouping?
Is there a way to link an icon from the project list page to the latest Status Report for the project?
2. Use the URL redirect HTML portlet and page to create a link and use the above attribute in the link.
3. Add the status report image in the project list and use the link above.
Note: If you use the regoXchange process for publishing status reports, then it should store the ID of the current status report on the project object. Using this, you can easily create a link on the Linking tab of the Project Object by taking the following steps:
1. Navigate to Objects > Project Object
2. Click on the Linking tab
3. Click the New button
4. Create a link to the Status Report Properties Action, using the ID for the current status report
Once completed, you can create an image on the project list view and use that link. This uses OOTB functionality and doesn’t require a URL redirect portlet that would be harder to maintain.
I'm following the regoXchange project close process, and one of the steps doesn't zero the ETC’s. Why?
A special thanks to Jennifer Scarlato, Ramesh Rathnam, Chris Shaffer, Ben Rimmasch, Vikram Baddela, Mike R, Darren Greer, James Gille, Sankhadeep Dhar, Atul Kunkulol, and the Rego Team for this Q/A material.