A key component of the customer product lifecycle model is the ability to get the information and assistance you need to make
your implementation or upgrade of CA Technologies products more successful and improve your time-to-value by entering your
projects in CA Support Online. During the implement phase, you can share your project information with CA Technologies by
opening up a project on CA Support Online.
This lets you:
- Optimize collaboration with your teams, CA Support, CA Services or your chosen partner.
- Manage project-related issues effectively.
- Track your test and development environment issues separately from production issues.
- Identify issues impacting project milestones.
- Access implementation-specific knowledge documents.
- Share project details to enable CA Support to help monitor your move to production activities.
To get started, log in at support.ca.com to access the CA Technologies Project Management option located on the left-hand menu.
Customers with valid maintenance contracts who are enterprise users can create and join projects.
All other ca.com users can request to join projects.
How to set up/edit a project https://communities.ca.com/docs/DOC-231170020