The Send Email step lets you send an email notification from a test case.
Here are the steps:
1. Bring up your project config file in the Workstation.
2. On the right side of the project is an Assets area.
3. At the bottom of the panel is an Icon with a plus sign.
4. Click icon.
5. Choose Email Connection.
6. Give a name to the Email Connection, you can name it anything.
7. Put in the email server IP address for Server.
8. Port defaults to 25.
9. If Authentication is off, no need to provide a User or Password.
10. If Authentication is Password Authentication, must provide a User and Password.
11. Choose the Verify button to test the connection.
12. If connection is good you will get a message like the one below:
Success: class org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmail
13. After Verifying connection press OK button to close.
14. Add your Email Step in your test case. This step is under Utilities category.
15. For Connection choose the Connection you just set up in Assets.
16. Enter a From valid email address.
17. Enter a To valid email address.
18. Type in your Message.
19. Click the Send Test Email button to see that an email was sent.