I recently completed an Onsite Course with CA Technologies but didn't receive my course completion certificate.
- This could be the result of registering with an incorrect email address for the class, or;
- The course completion has not been updated by a CA Team member to "Attended".
- Reach out to your regional Education Sales Representative(ESR) who processed your course registration so they can review your account or;
- Contact CA Customer Assistance to review your account and update if required;
- Once your email address is updated, please follow the steps on the document link to download your course completion certificate https://communities.ca.com/docs/DOC-231170140