Dear Valued Customer,
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to release an update to Mainframe Team Center-Operational Intelligence (MTC-OI).
MTC-OI now supports integration with CA SYSVIEW, CA NetMaster® for TCP/IP, and CA OPS/MVS. It is designed to help you predict, avoid, and quickly remediate potential problems in your mission essential mainframe systems and applications.
MTC-OI provides , leveraging a set of data collectors and machine learning algorithms, to determine when your systems are behaving abnormally and alert you when systems or applications start trending toward a potential incident. The early alerting provides additional time on the clock for you to remediate, either manually or via automation, before the trend impacts performance or availability.
New features delivered with MTC-OI 1.0.01 include:
- Support for deploying the MTC-OI appliance to x86 virtual servers
- Anomaly detection for TCP/IP network metrics (NetMaster integration)
- Automated response to adaptive alerts (OPS/MVS integration)
- Web-based, self-service reporting and dashboards for SYSVIEW metrics
- Improved appliance management using a new Appliance Controller service
- Enhanced scalability and performance
- Simplified Installation procedures based on feedback from initial users
Additional details and features can be found in the MTC-OI 1.0.01 Release Notes.
Need More Assistance?
Should you need any assistance in understanding these features, or implementing this, our CA Services™ experts can help. For more information and how you can leverage CA Services™ expertise, please call 800-225-5224 (North America) or +1 303-262-8300 (International).
We thank you for your continued support. With CA software, you can rest assured that you have made a solid investment in your business success.
Thank you again for your business.
The CA Operational Intelligence Team