On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products.
Today, we are pleased to announce that we extended the Dashboard and Reporting capabilities of CA Business Intelligence (based on Jaspersoft). Customers can now use a single Unified CA Business Intelligence instance to display content from CA Spectrum, CA Unified Infrastructure Management, CA Service Operation Insight and CA Performance Management.
Key Updates for CA Business Intelligence (CABI) Unified Dashboards and Reports for Infrastructure Management include:
- Support for a shared instance of CA Business Intelligence 6.3 across CA Spectrum, CA Unified Infrastructure Management, CA Service Operation Insight, and CA Performance Management
- New Out of the box dashlets and dashboards for each solution
- Share a single CABI Server instance across CA Performance Management, CA Service Operations Insight, CA Spectrum, and CA Unified Infrastructure Management to reduce your overall total cost of ownership and maintenance.
- Leverage a single user interface with relevant insights from multiple sources filtered different user personas (Executive and Operations dashboards).
- Easily create dashboards with drag-and-drop reports and or dashlets. You can also create a view based upon an existing report or dashlet in a specific product.
- Provide data segregation and security (multi-tenancy support).
- Collaborate and share data by email or file share by leveraging existing . In this version, users can create their own dashboards based on content provided by each product.
More information available on the Wiki based product documentation.
You can download your copy of CA Business Intelligence Unified Dashboards and Reports server from the CA Support Online (https://support.ca.com/) “Product” Download Center. This download will also be posted in the CA Support Online for latest GA products (CA Spectrum, CA Unified Infrastructure Management, CA Service Operation Insight and CA Performance Management).
Thank you again for your business.