Existing Adv Auth's AFM architecture was dated back in 2000 and it has many limitations that forces to build new PWP for every Adv Auth implementation.
How To Implement:
- Move away from the existing standard controller (jsp) architecture.
- Modularize AA use cases (Enrollment, Stepup Auth, Primary Auth and Risk).
- Prioritize and build those modules via configuration both at component and application level.
- Leverage frameworks (Spring etc.,)/ tools (Maven etc.,) to modularize and build.
- Less time to integrate with Adv Auth. Typically, building PWP (AFM) takes around 4 to 5 weeks.
- Zero or minimal GD cost (GD Support) to the customer.
- Results in increase in Adv Auth Sales.
- Third party integrations will be faster and efficient.
- Cut number of resources in half (by 50%) per Adv Auth implementation resulting in efficient communication among the team.
- Engineering Resource availability.
- Learning new frameworks/ tools to develop highly configurable AFM.