AnsweredAssumed Answered

SQL Help with Multi Value Lookups

Question asked by juan.segovia on Apr 18, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 24, 2013 by juan.segovia
Hi, I'm trying to create a custom grid portlet with some of my customer's custom attributes and I have a few multi value lookups.

I was reading the different posts I was able to find here and I managed to create this query:

[color=#ff0707][size=6]SELECT DISTINCT port.name "Cartera", INV.NAME "Nombre de Proyecto" , LOOKUP.NAME "Gerencia Solicitante",
(select FULL_NAME from niku.SRM_RESOURCES as res where inv.MANAGER_ID=res.USER_ID) "Gestor de Proyecto"
FROM niku.INV_INVESTMENTS INV , niku.ODF_MULTI_VALUED_LOOKUPS MUL , niku.PMA_PORTFOLIO_CONTENTS CONT, niku.PMA_PORTFOLIOS PORT,
(SELECT LOOKUP_CODE , NAME FROM niku.CMN_LOOKUPS_V WHERE LOOKUP_TYPE = 'MACGERENCIASOLICITANTE') LOOKUP
WHERE INV.ID=MUL.PK_ID AND MUL.VALUE=LOOKUP.LOOKUP_CODE[size][color]

This query brings me the Portolio Name, The project Name, The Project Manager and a custom Multi Value Lookup called "Gerencia Solicitante". This so far is working ok.

My big issue since I'm not good with SQL is now how can I modify this query now to add other Multi Value Lookups. Can you please give me an idea on this? I need to add a new one like this one but [color=#fa0000][size=6]WHERE LOOKUP_TYPE = 'OBJ_PROJECT_STAKEHOLDER'[size][color]

Can you provide any idea on how should I modify my existing query to add this new Multi Value Lookup?

Thanks,

Juan

Outcomes