AnsweredAssumed Answered

Annoying Error Message

Question asked by TDBecker on May 9, 2013
Latest reply on May 10, 2013 by navzjoshi00
Hi, I have an error message that shows up in my app-ca.log many times each day. I inherited the error about a year ago when I resumed responsiblity for our Clarity environments. Anyway, this error is very generic and really doesn't provide any clues to which process is causing it. I've lived with it long enough and would really like to find and resolve the issue. It is filling up my logs and I am sure I miss important information.

I'm wondering are there is anything I am missing in the error that would help me find the culprit? How about chaning my logging preferences? We have too many processes for me to read one by one to find the cause.

Here is the error message.

ERROR 2013-05-09 01:31:14,921 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] niku.xog (clarity:xoguser:23510598__49080710-FAD9-459A-A157-6F0D8D29C3BC:none) Exception occurred while processing client request
com.niku.xog.XOGException: Invalid XOG Service Request. Make sure there is a valid namespace associated to the root element of the request document.

at com.niku.xog.service.XOGDispatch.processMessage(XOGDispatch.java:109)

at com.niku.xog.service.XOGSOAPServlet.processMessage(XOGSOAPServlet.java:302)

at com.niku.xog.service.XOGSOAPServlet.doPost(XOGSOAPServlet.java:91)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:751)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:844)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:242)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:216)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:132)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:338)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:221)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3287)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3254)

at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)

at weblogic.servlet.provider.WlsSubjectHandle.run(WlsSubjectHandle.java:57)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.doSecuredExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2163)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2089)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2074)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1513)

at weblogic.servlet.provider.ContainerSupportProviderImpl$WlsRequestExecutor.run(ContainerSupportProviderImpl.java:254)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Terry

Outcomes