AnsweredAssumed Answered

PAM - SDM - Get_Object_Values Operator Attributes - Part II

Question asked by Juerg_Walther on Oct 14, 2013
Latest reply on Nov 4, 2013 by Juerg_Walther
Hi Community,

I have a question regarding the SDM Operator Get_Object_Values.Attributes. I had already a thread to understand the relations between PAM and SDM
To find out the fields you can read from SDM with the "GetObjectValues" PAM Operator, there are aliases under the administration tab in servicedesk.
Login as administrator, administration - servicedesk - Application Data - Codes - Attribute Aliases. The full solution you will find in my thread "PAM - SDM - Get_Object_Values Operator Attributes"

Now i have 2 new questions for the Attributes and the postexecution code:

Attributes.

The goal of this to obtain as much as possible infos of the chg from SDM to re-use in the PAM process.
In the imported example process "Order PC" i can see in the Get_Object_Values_1 properties - Get Object Values - Attributes.
Now with the knowledge of all available aliases i did an export from SDM to a csv file, created a little procedure and to build a one line string with all aliases to be extracted in the PAM process.
But now it looks like there is a string length restriction at around 1660 Characters. But the whole string has 5143 characters.
With the whole string i get error message:

soapenv:Server
Error on fetch with attribute list: persistent_id,active.sym,affected_contact.combo_name,affected_contact.last_name,affected_contact.userid,assignee.access_type.sym,assignee.combo_name,assignee.last_name,assignee.location.name,assignee.organization.location.name,assignee.organization.name,assignee.schedule.sym,assignee.timezone.sym,assignee.userid,cab_approval.sym,cab.last_name,cab.userid,category.assignee.combo_name,category.assignee.last_name,category.assignee.userid,category.code,category.delete_flag,category.delete_flag.sym,category.description,category.group.last_name,category.id,category.organization.name,category.owning_contract.id,category.owning_contract.sym,category.service_type.id,category.service_type.sym,category.survey.id,category.survey.sym,category.sym,category.chgtype.sym,chgtype.sym,closure_code.code,closure_code.description,closure_code.sym,created_via.code,created_via.desc,created_via.sym,group.last_name,group.last_name,group.userid,impact.description,impact.enum,i

Error on fetch with attribute list: persistent_id,active.sym,affected_contact.combo_name,affected_contact.last_name,affected_contact.userid,assignee.access_type.sym,assignee.combo_name,assignee.last_name,assignee.location.name,assignee.organization.location.name,assignee.organization.name,assignee.schedule.sym,assignee.timezone.sym,assignee.userid,cab_approval.sym,cab.last_name,cab.userid,category.assignee.combo_name,category.assignee.last_name,category.assignee.userid,category.code,category.delete_flag,category.delete_flag.sym,category.description,category.group.last_name,category.id,category.organization.name,category.owning_contract.id,category.owning_contract.sym,category.service_type.id,category.service_type.sym,category.survey.id,category.survey.sym,category.sym,category.chgtype.sym,chgtype.sym,closure_code.code,closure_code.description,closure_code.sym,created_via.code,created_via.desc,created_via.sym,group.last_name,group.last_name,group.userid,impact.description,impact.enum,i

W

(when i look in the source string, thats around line col 1660)

To have all aliases in PAM - do i really need to create 3 or 4 operators to have them? Or is there another way?
(see Attributes.js for this)

Postexection Code.

In the post Execution Code is a problem with the applyXpath instructions. Some aliases are not parsed.
These 3 lines are working. They have from the alias table the format aliasname.alias-subname01.alias.subname02 :
Process.chg_assignee_organization_name = applyXPath(Process[OpName].objectValues,"//AttrName[text() = 'assignee.organization.name']/../AttrValue/text()" )
Process.chg_assignee_schedule_symbol = applyXPath(Process[OpName].objectValues,"//AttrName[text() = 'assignee.schedule.sym']/../AttrValue/text()" )
Process.chg_assignee_timezone_symbol = applyXPath(Process[OpName].objectValues,"//AttrName[text() = 'assignee.timezone.sym']/../AttrValue/text()" )

But the next alias is not working (the the format aliasname.alias-subname01.alias-subname02.ALIAS.SUBNAME03 )
I receive the error: -- msg.valuemap.invalid.fieldname (#38)
Process.chg_assignee_organization_location_name = applyXPath(Process[OpName].objectValues,"//AttrName[text() = 'assignee.organization.location.name']/../AttrValue/text()" )

Is there another restriction?

I attached all used files. GetObjectValues.zip contains:
Attributes.js The Attributes Output File
Available-chg-aliases-export.csv The SDM Export of Aliases
Create_GetObjectValues_Files.cmd The Procedure to create the output files
PostexecutionCode.js The postexecutionCode Output File.

Best Regards
Jürg ( Juerg )

Attachments

Outcomes