Keri Taylor

Help creating a BAT file to xog mulitple reads

Discussion created by Keri Taylor on Oct 15, 2013
Latest reply on Oct 15, 2013 by Keri Taylor
Hi Folks,

I have created a bat file to do some reads, however, how do i get the windos to close after the file has been read?

>

REM Start of ASSET Read
start run -servername SERVERNAME -portnumber 2840 -username admin -password ******** -input ../fixes/reads/ASSET_ACQ_READ.xml -output ../fixes/writes/ASSET_ACQ_WRITE.xml

REM Start of SCORECARD Read
start run -servername SERVERNAME -portnumber 2840 -username admin -password ******** -input ../fixes/reads/SCORECARD_READ.xml -output ../fixes/writes/SCORECARD_WRITE.xml

REM Start of BENEFIT Read
start run -servername SERVERNAME -portnumber 2840 -username admin -password ******** -input ../fixes/reads/BENEFIT_READ.xml -output ../fixes/writes/BENEFIT_WRITE.xml

REM Start of COST Read
start run -servername SERVERNAME -portnumber 2840 -username admin -password ******** -input ../fixes/reads/COST_READ.xml -output ../fixes/writes/COST_WRITE.xml

REM Start of BUDGET Read
start run -servername SERVERNAME -portnumber 2840 -username admin -password ******** -input ../fixes/reads/BUDGET_READ.xml -output ../fixes/writes/BUDGET_WRITE.xml
EXIT

I thought that using the EXIT would take care of it... however, all the windows still remain open. Also, would it be possible to use just one window, and every read goes through until the las (Budget read) and then it exits?

Thanks for any help provided.

Keri

Outcomes