I have been having trouble with fiscal time periods. Unfortunately, the time periods currently in the system do not surpass FY 12. Thus far, I've realized that this has something to do with the BIZ_PERIOD_BROWSE lookup, but I am not sure what needs to be modified in order to make it up to date. I have tried googling the solution, but it doesn't seem to be of much use. I did, however, come across this CA blog entry from 2012 in my search, but I get a 404 error when trying to acess it. I want to know if maybe the blog has been migrated or somehthing. I think it may provide some assistance to my problem.