AnsweredAssumed Answered

Role-Labor: *** - Role Investments - Capacity Aggregation Aggravation

Question asked by ADFraser on Dec 5, 2013
Latest reply on Dec 5, 2013 by eabollinger

I was looking at the portlet Home|Resource Management| Resource Planning|Capacity i.e. "Role-Labor: {Role Name} - Role Investments - Capacity" and made some modifications to make it a bit more usable.  I had clicked on the Resource Allocation icon for a specific Role to see all of the investments that have that role allocated.

I found that when I modified the Aggregation field to show "Number" instead of "Column Graph" all of the data in the cells went blank.  The data is still in the system, but the cells appeared empty.  When I reset the Aggregation to show "Column Graph", other parameters changed to values different from the original values.  The Cells in the Resource Allocation Time Series Value field were still blank as were the Aggregation Fields.

I reset all of the Aggregation parameters back to the way they were prior to my changing the display type to "Number" and the cells repopulated and the aggregation column graph came back in all its former glory.

This looks, feels, and smells very much like a BUG.

I even ran the Datamart Extraction job to see if that would refill the data.  Answer: It didn't.

Any thoughts?  Is this a KNOWN ISSUE?

Outcomes