I noticed the following message in MoM Log: "Outgoing message queue limit of 3000 reached for connection Node=Workstation_836"; this was my workstation and i NOTICED considerable Slowness in navigating thru the Workstation (Java Web Start and Not Web UI).
- Is there Any way to increase this Q?
- What is the effect of this on the MoM.
our MoM has following config:
- 4 vCPUs
- 12 Gb Memory
- 8 Gb JVM heap allocated for Introscope EM.
6 Collectors (10 GB memory, 4 vCPUs, 6 GB Heap)
- 2 Collectors Dedicated to CEM
- 4 for Agents; total number of JVMs connected: 92
We have Web UI running from a different server.