We are currently recruiting existing CA LISA users to participate in a CA LISA Usability study this month (March 2014). If you fit one of the roles listed below and would like to participate, please submit your information to us via this survey: https://www.casurveys.com/wsb.dll/s/10eg1581
Each participant who completes the study will receive a $50 Amazon gift card (mailed to them after the session) as a thank you for their time.
- Software Engineer or Test Engineer: Main job is to build or test applications. May do one or more of the following: use LISA to remove constraints (i.e. virtualize services) or automate testing of applications they are building, use Eclipse, use LISA Workstation to build virtual services or tests, use LISA Server Console for reporting or to analyze test results. Does not need to be an expert on CA LISA.
- LISA Admin or Architect: Main job is to evangelize use of automation tools and CA LISA. May do one or more of the following: set up LISA for others to use, train teams on system, set best practices, work with LISA Workstation, work with Pathfinder, work with Enterprise Dashboard, work with LISA Server Console.
About the Usability Study:
- CA Technologies is partnering with an independent research company, Usability Sciences Corporation to conduct the study.
- Each usability session is an individual session that is 60 to 75 minutes in length and can be conducted remotely from your home/office, or if you are located in the Dallas area, you can participate in person at Usability Research's office.
- Remote participants will need a computer with high speed Internet, a telephone, and a quiet place to work during their session.
- Sessions will be held Wednesday, March 19th through Monday, March 24th.
- During the session the Usability Session moderator will share his/her screen and ask the you to take control and walk through a series of tasks using LISA. The goal will be to see how easy the tasks are to complete without assistance. At the end, you will also be asked to answer about 10 qualitative questions.
- All sessions will be recorded (pending your permission) so that the CA LISA team can reference it in the future.
- This study will be focused on users in the United States but may extend to users in other English speaking countries as time permits.
If you are interested in participating or know others on your team that may fit the roles we’re looking to capture, please have them fill in the survey here - https://www.casurveys.com/wsb.dll/s/10eg1581