We have released a patch today (22.214.171.124) to address an issue in Clarity 13.3/Open Workbench 2.1.1 where in some cases the project will not save back to Clarity after opening in Open Workbench. The patch is available for download on support.ca.com.
This patch contains one new fix for defect CLRT-74573. The issue has to do with a null pointer exception being created. Below are a simple set of steps you can use to replicate the issue that was addressed. Because of this null pointer exception, the project would not save back to Clarity. The steps are:
1. In Open Workbench create a project and task.
2. Assign a resource to that task.
3. In Clarity, post a timesheet to have some actuals for that task.
4. Open project in Open Workbench and Open resource properties -> calendar, make next Monday as holiday.
5. Try to save back to Clarity. Open Workbench throws error.
This patch is a cumulative patch so you only need apply this patch to also install the fixes included in the earlier Clarity 13.3 patches 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206). This fix requires a Client Side installation.
Please visit support.ca.com to download the patch. Our next regularly scheduled patch on Clarity 13.3 will be released the second week of June.