John_George

CA Productivity Accelerator 11.1 Training Now Available

Discussion created by John_George Employee on May 23, 2014
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your investment in CA Clarity PPM using the CA Productivity Accelerator (CA PA) and dynamically update your training, documentation, and help materials in one single action. Enter the information once, and the CA PA automatically updates all of your outputs (training materials, manuals, on-line simulations and FAQ's). Your users can have instant access to the right training, the right help, and the right documentation with no delays. 

Be more agile, and have less risk!

Watch the video and see the announcement for this new training bundle on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook.

Tell Us What You Think/Write an Article for this Cookbook

We'd love to hear from you! Let us know if you found this article helpful by liking it, flipping it to your own magazine, sharing it on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, etc., or leave us a comment.If you want to be an author and have your article published on this cookbook, email us at techpubs@ca.com. We look forward to hearing from you! 

Not on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook Yet?

Discover the wealth of information, news, and tips on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard and register as a reader today. Watch this video to learn how to start flipping.

Here is a direct link to the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook where you can subscribe!

I am in love with this Clarity PPM Cookbook from day one. The PPM articles are so good, relevant, informative and get pushed right into my mobile on-the-go. Its awesome!!! You are all gonna love it i am sure. Try it for yourself:) - Georgy N. Joseph

Outcomes