AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error 500 - Internal Server Error when accessing Project

Question asked by matej256 on Jun 3, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 17, 2018 by philip_smythe

Dear all, 

We'are currently facing to 'Error 500 issue' and appreciate any help from your side. Thanks in advance

Description:

When accessing some Enhancement orders, we get following error: (Error 500.jpg - picture below)

I went through logs and I've found in app-ca.log something like this:

ERROR 2014-06-03 01:48:39,547 [http-bio-29082-exec-1680] odf.view (clarity:FERNANJE:70357132__1867A7F7-26DD-46FA-8D0A-EA895671269B:projmgr.projectProperties) Exception occurred loading property view for view locator view:  object:project component:projmgr
ERROR 2014-06-03 01:48:39,547 [http-bio-29082-exec-1680] web.WebActionController (clarity:FERNANJE:70357132__1867A7F7-26DD-46FA-8D0A-EA895671269B:projmgr.projectProperties) 
com.niku.union.web.WebException: Service call failed for portlet: projmgr.projectPropertiesTOC

Caused by: com.niku.union.web.WebException: WebServiceAdapter::processRequest -> failed to process service request

Caused by: com.niku.union.odf.exception.ODFException: Exception occurred loading property view for view locator view:  object:project component:projmgr

Caused by: com.niku.union.odf.exception.ODFException: Unable to evaluate display condition for code:project.project.General_Asset_M

• I’ve tried to access this order with standard view projmgr.projectPropertieTOC from fresh installation of Clarity to exclude customization reason of this issue. I’ve also got the same error with this standard Clarity view.
  • I’ve found out that I could access to all tabs(except General tab) for this mentioned order(via rewriting URL  order id), but only inaccessible is the Properties(General) tab.
  • This behavior should cause some incompatible data in project tables(-99 in date and so on) so  I’ve then checked all data in tables inv_investments, odf_ca_project and inv_projects to see some “incorrect” data responsible for Internal server error, but I’ve found nothing strange indecision
  • I've also checked view for project object for General properties of enhancements, but I couldn't find any strange settings (Project proerties - View General.jpg) and also in the DB there are "normal" values (Maintenance type.jpg)

Additional info:

Version: Clarity 13.3

We haven't this issue in the previous version of Clarity(12.3), all enhancements were accessible well. 

Do you know where should be the problem to solve this issue? Many thanks for response

Matej

Outcomes