AnsweredAssumed Answered

Allocating resources(resource ID having single quotes)to services through

Question asked by sivasairam on Jul 22, 2008
Latest reply on Jul 30, 2008 by ca.portal.admin
Hi,I created services.xml to allocate all my active resources in Clarity application to each of the services already existing in Clarity. When I try to xogin the XML, I get error as   Investment Management Object update failed                 java.lang.Exception: 101 : An exception was thrown, info contains the Throwable : java.sql.SQLException: [CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended at com.niku.xog.functions.XOGProjectAPI.returnErrorMessage(XOGProjectAPI.java:454)  at com.niku.xog.functions.XOGProjectAPI.process(XOGProjectAPI.java:290)  at com.niku.xog.functions.XOGProjectAPI.eval(XOGProjectAPI.java:157)  at com.niku.xql2.eval.XQLFunctionNode.eval(XQLFunctionNode.java:27) After enabling SQLtrace, I found out that some resources are having single quotes in their resource ID's (Ex : JamesO' Connor) and while allocating these to services/projects am getting the above error.  I replaced single quote (') in my XML with equivalent UTF-8 Character i.e ' but still the same issue. I have attached input XML. Appreciate any help!!!  Thanks

Attachments

Outcomes