Anyone ever have issues with custom attributes in MSP? We recently added 3 simple free text attributes to the task object in Clarity. We were hoping to map them to MSP so they could be edited there. The behavior we're seeing instead is not what we were expecting. This is what we did: Added the 3 attributes to the task object in Studio Mapped the 3 attributes to their respective MSP fields in the MSPFIELD table in the database We made sure to refer to the documentation with this step. We used '3' for PRFLAGS to indicate import/export behavior. Restarted MSP for a fresh db connection So far when we test, we only see data moving from MSP to Clarity. We are not seeing data entered in Clarity come down into MSP. It appears that the mappings are working to some degree, since we can see data typed into MSP appear in Clarity after we "save to clarity". Furthermore, other mapped attributes, such as task guidelines, can and do show data moving between Clarity and MSP in either direction. If anyone has any experience with this I would love to hear from you.