AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to turn off specific metrics from the platform monitor at the agent le

Question asked by Jean_Dagenais on Jan 13, 2010
Latest reply on Jan 23, 2010 by SergioMorales
Hello,  I am testing a configuration where I am running 100 agents on a Nehalemn 2 Quad Core (e.g... Looks like 16 cores to the OS). These are relatively small Java agents running specific financial calculation code in parallel.  I am measuring   the % CPU Busy of each process CPU|Utilization % (process) with the platform monitor, but I do not want to measure the 16 processors utilization for each agent (as this is the same information).  Right now every agent reports the CPU|Processor n|Utilization % (aggregate) for every CPU, which is 16.  For all agents this represents 16 * 100 = 1600 metrics, where in fact I only need 16.  I know that I can  turn off some metrics with the Workstation -> Shut Off "Utilization % (aggregate), but I do not want to do 1600 right-clicks in the gui ;)  Questions:  a) Is there a way to shut off selective metrics (with a script) in the Workstation?  b) Is there a way to turn off/on selective metrics at the agent level?  Thank you very much for all your help!Jean  

Outcomes