AnsweredAssumed Answered

Pending Estimates (Review) portlets empty?

Question asked by L.Elias Champion on Oct 22, 2014
Latest reply on Oct 24, 2014 by Georgy N Joseph

We have a few folks who do not have OWB installed and for the majority of their use case it is not needed. However, they have not been accepting pending ETC's as that option is a function of OWB and noone in our org was aware of a way to do it within Clarity. I searched the forums a bit and found a few mentions of these portlets so I wanted to give them a look, but when adding them I get no results whatsoever. I tried adding to my overview in a new tab thinking it would show pending estimates for all projects, but also tried adding to a specific project to see if that made a difference (it didn't). Anyone have any ideas why these would be blank? Are there any specific permissions that need to be granted? All the Add-In Guide says is "Security on Investments and Timesheets" and "Security on Investments" respectively but nothing more specific. I am an admin in the tool so I would expect I'd have sufficient access but I'm not sure what specifically to look for.

Other than that, does anyone have any suggesstions for managing/accepting pending ETC from within Clarity (on v13 right now, upgrading to 13.3 soon). I know that if you look at a specific task you would see the  pending ETC on the assignment list, but how do see that in a more overall view?

Outcomes