The network impact SD process
Primary + secondary
You have a domsrvr and webengine configured on the secondary.
If you disconnect the secondary, make the communication to primary cut for one minute , domsrvr, webengine, etc... are died
If you disconnect the network less than 30 seconds, no problem of process died in the stdlog
Problem reproduced at will in 12.6 , 12.7 .
21944658-1 - P3 - EURIWARE - Pb Pj Rep_daemon
21979280-1 - P2 - CREDIT AGRICOLE TITRES - Application Not Working
detailed steps to recreate the problem
- have a primary and a secondary server
- move the vm of primary to a machine you can disconnect from the network
- The vm of the secondary is on your current PC host
- On your host, open the application on the secondary
- disconnect the network cable of the host running the primary vm
- on the secondary, search for incident, ...
Wait one minute to make sure
- check the process of SD
You will see domsrvr, webengine process ended
The stdlog report webengine died, but in fact proctor, domsrvr, webengine
processes are all ended.
Do not disconnect the network card of the vm, disconnect the physical network cable.
How can we keep proceee of SD running even the network is disconnected for a time to set via an NX_*** variable ?
Please advise thank you