Can someone help me out on this? TIA.
- Using LISA VSE I have recorded one of my products Web Service API call. sample: http://host:port/path/incident
- Above call returns me 100 incidents as its response (JSOM/XML).
- I deployed the recorded VSE model and called the deployed VSE web service. LISA VSE returned me 100 incidents that I have recorded in step1 & 2. This is as expected.
- But I would like to get more number of records for the same VSE call for load testing. So LISA VSE should return more incidents say: 1000 with varying data. I believe we can put magic string to change incident ID, description…etc. to change them dynamically.
- But how would I achieve 1000 incidents response goal without actually having so many incidents? Typical virtualization use case for load test without real data.
A sample response will look like below (I will be seeing 100 such responses - incidents) normally. But I would like to get more incidents than what I recorded for load testing.